Small Business Expo
The Small Business Expo, held each March in Buffalo, is an opportunity for local businesses to promote themselves. This is also a great chance to get connected within the community.
The Expo began with a few business owners and has expanded in to include dozens of small businesses in Johnson County. It is a great networking opportunity, and is an effective advertising tool.
For further questions please contact email@example.com or call 307-684-5544.
Friday, March 15th
- 9am Doors open for set-up (must be finished by 2pm, no exceptions), Set up Friday Only
- 12:30-1:45 Lunch available (self-serve)
- 1:45-2:00 Vendor meeting (mandatory)
- 2:00-3:00 Vendor Networking
- 3pm Doors open to public
- 5-7pm Business After Hours – Hors d’oeuvres and drinks
- 7pm Doors close
Saturday, March 16th
- 8:00am Doors open for vendors
- 9am-2:45pm Expo, Prize drawings at 2:30
- 3:00pm Prize drawings, break-down (NOT BEFORE)
Complete package with check must be received for registration and booth assignment. Make checks payable to
JC Business Expo. Mail to: 55 N. Main, Buffalo, WY 82834.
- Early Bird Registration $80 Must be received by 2/4/19
- Regular Registration $100 Must be received by 2/18/19
- Procrastinator Registration $125 Must be received by 3/4/19
CANCELLATIONS: No refunds for cancellations after Monday, March 4th!
CHECK LIST: Does your registration include: